WWII Government Issue A-2 Leather Long Jacket
Awarded over 100 military decorations including the Medal of Honor from the US, this A-2 was made famous by General Douglas MacArthur who wore his custom made horsehide A-2. Manufactured with hard wearing military grade horsehide as originally specified in 1931, the leather shows the same natural creases, folds and graining details as those worn in the Army
Air Corps of 1931 to 1939 and the WWII Army Air Forces.
• 100% horsehide leather
• Cotton blend russet lining
• Snap down collar
• Underarm ventilation grommets
• Brass front zipper under wind flap
• Two front flap snap pockets
• Knit cuffs and waistband
• This is a long regular fit jacket
• Available in brown or mahogany
There are no reviews yet.