Glenn Miller A-2 flight leather jacket
Glenn Miller, Big Band era star of the 1940s, is immortalized on our new lambskin A2 jacket reminiscent of the World War II years and swing music. Miller, a captain in the US Army Air Forces, took his band and its music to the troops fighting in France in WWII.
Crafted from 100% antique lambskin leather
• Lined with a silk-screened Glenn Miller appliqué
• Back features a screen printed painting of Glenn Miller
• Front zipper under wind flap
• Two snap-close flap pockets
• Side entry pockets
• Two inside pockets
• Knit cuffs and waistband
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in brown
There are no reviews yet.