Flying Tigers Air Force Leather Flight Jacket
Prior to December 1941 as a volunteer fighter squadron fighting the Japanese in China, the American Volunteer Group was nicknamed the Flying Tigers. Absorbed into the Army Air Force on July 4th, 1942, the 23rd Fighter Group was the official new name for the AVG.
• 100% horsehide leather
• Cotton poplin lining in russet
• Left chest Flying Tigers patch
• Left sleeve bullion China Burma patch
• Right sleeve 14th Air Force bullion badge
• Leather appliqué blood chit on the back
• Two front flaps snap pockets
• Knit cuffs and waistband
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in brown
There are no reviews yet.