Dunkirk RAF Hooded b3 Leather Jacket
Its late May 1940, the British forces sent to defend France from the Germans are in disarray and have been pushed to the edge of the beaches at HAUTS-de-France where their fate awaits. Their salvation, an armada of small boats from England sent to rescue the 300,000 troops trapped with their backs to the sea. Their true salvation lies in the skies above with the Royal Air Force fighters covering the evacuation and protecting against German air attacks. The British flyers were outnumbered but heroic while wearing their modified Dunkirk RAF Hooded b3 Leather Jacket, which protected them when they were shot down in the English Channel sitting on their small rubber rafts awaiting rescue.
Thick, supple sheepskin
• Removable hood lined with coyote fur
• Leather welted seams
• Double buckle throat latch
• Heavy duty front zipper over a wind flap
• Side entry hand warmer pockets
• Interior pocket
• Adjustable belted straps at the waist
• This is a regular fit jacket
There are no reviews yet.