Classic Design Full Grain Mens Leather Jacket back in 1956 – the style became popular after WWII, when returning soldiers would wear it while racing motorbikes between local pubs and coffee shops to blow off steam. Still one of the brand’s best-selling silhouettes, this version is crafted from tanned full-grain leather and detailed with tonal suede pockets.
- Tonal-brown full-grain leather and suede
- Button and two-way zip fastening
- 100% leather (Lamb); lining1: 100% cotton; lining2: 100% polyester
- Specialist clean
Size and Fit:
- Fits true to size
- This regular cut jacket is intended for a comfortable fit
- Firm, non-stretchy leather
There are no reviews yet.