Fittingly, as Baracuta debuted the Bonzer G9 Harrington Leather Jacket in the ’30s for golfers, this jacket takes its name from the front and back 9 of a course. It’s made from supple dark-green leather and lined in signature Fraser Tartan.
- Dark-green leather (Sheep)
- Buttoned throat latch and two front flap pockets, ribbed cuffs and hem, internal pocket, fully lined
- Two-way zip fastening
- 100% leather (Sheep); lining1: 80% cotton, 20% polyester; lining2: 55% polyester, 45% viscose
Size and Fit:
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Those who are between sizes may wish to take a further size up
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Ribbed hem
- Supple, non-stretchy leather
There are no reviews yet.